Rhocar Events Facebook Group.

keith kelly

Hi all,

Some of you will already have been invited to join the RHOCAR events Facebook group.

The group is a closed group and only open to RHOCAR fully paid 2018 members. Membership will be checked by asking for your forum name before accepted. If you like to join the group please see the link below.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/514980222217443

This group has been set up to to allow us to invite you to events of interest / Send you notifications and reminders and to make it easier to communicate and organise runs etc. Events will also be posted on the forum but from experience these can easily be missed as they move down the list of posts.

Events and posts can only be created by admin at this time however it has been setup to allow you to reply to a post/ event and add comments about the event. This is to keep the chat and knowledge sharing side of the club with the forum.

If you have any events runs out etc you would like to share / promote to other hoodies please email me at events@rhocar.org and I will get them posted.

Hope this becomes a useful group for all and hope to see you at some of the events.

Regards

Keith kelly

Events secretary

Edited by unclechief

Its all in the annual report from last year - on here somewhere, new one being at agm.

If i think you are heading where i think you heading rich I have looked and don't think its a good idea and would generate more admin and will lose many of the controls we have. We are looking at ways to improve things.

The facebook page gives us some handy additional features that the forum currently does not have such as push notifications etc but does not have all the tools required.

Edited by unclechief