Lincolnshire Meeting For November

alanrichey

After a Southerly meeting (Corby Glen Sheep Fair) and a Centre meeting (Newark, Muskham Ferry) it's time to go 'oop North' again.

We had a good meeting a few months ago at the Woodcocks Pub at Saxilby (Burton Lane End, Lincoln LN1 2BE) so I think we will revisit it. And again I am aiming for Sunday Lunch so families can come as well. Hoods (Mazda for Mick) are optional, although I shall be bringing mine if it isn't raining :)

So let's aim for 12:00 start on Sunday 16th, so far I have positives from:

Me

Nigel (niduncan)

Richard (richard7)

Cheers

Al

Edited by alanrichey

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to Richard and Nigel (and Helen) for a very pleasant Sunday Lunch. A very select but august group.

My drive up was great, if a bit chilly, 1:20 hr through the lanes of Lincolnshire. Only downside was that the car got absolutely filthy. On the way back I caught a rain shower for the last 5 miles. But it was light enough that I was protected if I stayed above 30 mph, so didn't need to put the top up, but heavy enough to wash all the mud from the car. A win-win situation :) :)