S7 Seats

Guest Taz119

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sorry I work in Europe so do t get on here that reg

there in london

will try get pic but there the padded narrow gbs bucket seats

will ask him to wotsapp me some pics

if you want please PM me your number and I'll text them to you

Sorry to harp on about this again, but there was only a short run of Robin Hoods that were called the S7, due to Cateringvan putting a stop to RH using the "7" in the model number, It's always best with the early cars to refer to the donor used, ie. Dolomite, Cortina, then we get onto the various sierra models, mk1, mk2 , mk3, mk3A, Then when SVA came about, we go to the 2B sliding pillar, then the 2B wishbone, lightweight, superspec, Zero, etc. Plus there were a few odd-balls thrown in, especially early on.

With seats, the early cars were quite narrow, so most of the aftermarket seats will not fit, the Mk 3 are slightly larger, with "Clubman" type seats fitting "At a push" The 2B's were however much wider, made to fit the original sierra seats in without the various handles on the sides though,

you need to measure the width of the cockpit and compare with any seats that you're thinking of buying, also beware that the passenger side is again narrower than the drivers side due to the dif being offset so the tunnel is.

Edited by Big Jim