Thrashed

I bought an Accuspark stealth blackbox a while back with the view to upgrade the standard ignition amplifier system on the pinto.

Never got round to fitting the blackbox but then a few weeks ago the pinto developed a serious misfire. So time to swap to the blackbox.

Fitting the locked out dizzy was straight forward enough and the wiring for the blackbox is nice and simple too. Except when I tried to connect the blackbox to the laptop nothing? Called accuspark technical who gave a few ideas to try and still no joy.

The query then got escalated to Tony the owner. He suspected that something was faulty inside the blackbox so sent out a new blackbox.

Arrived this morning, connected to the laptop and hey presto! Worked first time.

Just wanted to show that good customer service exists and Steve Walford who did the rolling road for me said for the money it was ideal.

Just need to get it back to Steve to fine tune the map, just any excuse to go play on a rolling road!

Check out the product here: http://www.accuspark.co.uk/Blackbox.htm. Can't recommend Tony and his team enough based on my experiences.

• Like 1

Guest alexpink

I bought an points replacement module, new distributor and electric fan off accuspark. All are very good quality, and the module runs perfectly with my twin carbs. Tony was very helpful when I purchased both and quickly answered any questions I had. Top service and would recommend to anyone.

Guest mower man

A while ago I fitted an Accuspark dizzy kit but for a stupid moment wired it incorrectly ,burnt out module ,got in touch and purchased a new one got it next day! SERVICE mick :80: