2.0 Pinto Efi Unit

Guest Howleybar

Guest Howleybar

Hi, I'm looking to convert to efi with a view to adding a turbo at a later date. Inspired by Stu's fantastic you tube channel. If anyone has one or knows of one for sale I would be most grateful

Thanks

Chris

Guest Howleybar

Thanks for the replies guys, kelvinnoel how much are you wanting for the head please. Tom, I have seen the unit already and it does seem a little over priced

good lord, that is dear!

I've got all the bits, but the loom is in a woeful state and needs something akin to magic to repair. If you're a magician, or can find another loom i've got all the other bits you need, maybe apart from a dizzy (i would have to check).

I also have a pinto efi engine - good compression but could do with a new cam / seals & gaskets.

Give me a shout if that's of any help.

Edited by Grim

Guest Howleybar

Thanks grim that's brilliant, I have a mate who is going to be doing most of the work whilst I no doubt hinder him,a magician i most certainly am not. I know it's a bit cheeky but would it be possible to have a run over to yours so I could pick your brains. If I decide to upgrade the pinto rather than swap cars then as much advice as possible would be greatly received. No worries if not and thanks again for the reply

Cheers

Chris