Rip Kit Car

speedtripledan

IMG_0241.jpgIMG_0242.jpg

Thats that then smashed in the back by a jag sovereign, i was outside mk engineering about to get my exhaust done, slowed down to 5mph to get over a speed hump and smash.

Mk have looked at it as well as the insurance repairer and both have said write off the chassis is bent all over the place and twisted so much so that the dash panal has popped out on the passanger side...o/s shock is bent and all the chassis tubes on that side roll bar included...

i dont feel to good either !

Not good news, my sympathies are with you! Have been to hospital? Might be worth getting checked out just in case you need to make a whiplash claim.

:cray: :blink: :sorry: :diablo: :aggressive:

Guest Tim Norman

On the up side and there has to be one hasn't there you might just get your Zero out of the insurance :unknw:

Hope the Jag driver is suitably miffed and you are alright apart from the obvious whiplash.

Guest MarkB

Bloody hell Dan, as long as your alright thats the main thing.. as said, at least your idea of a zero now has a doner, depending on how much the insurance company will let you have it back for.... and if you do strip it..... dibs on the boot cover and interior trims :spiteful: :spiteful:

Guest whiz

What a BUMMER right before Newark thats if you where going that is. As long as your ok defo get checked over though. Unfortunatly you will be a lot sorer tomorrow. They say that every cloud has a silver lining may be that zero is a lot closer than you thought.

regards Andy

What a ......, get your self checked out and hope your ok, i am sure if it was me the jag driver would of needed hospital treatment :aggressive: better get your zero ordered quick time i am sure you could put it to gether before newark :crazy:

Guest emmab

I do hope you are ok, I would go and get yourself checked out to make sure no damage done to you. I hope the insurance pays out quick for you.

Dude!! WTF!! :shok: :bad:

Glad your ok mate, hope you laid into the Jag driver (verbally :D) Dan, and like others have said, it sounds like you have

severe whiplash and can't work.... loss of earnings etc, etc.

When we building your Zero then Dan? ;)