End Of Season Bash, Best Yet

speedtripledan

Again thanks to all who made this happen.

Still got a slight hangover which does not bother me as it still reminds me of the good times we all had.

Clare has confirmed her availability for next years Rhocar Rhingo Bingo.

Top job all..

Andi

• Like 1

Guest chris n's missus

another awesome weekend with the rhocar family. a great venue, loved the catering and the band, thought the bingo was a fab idea and even a hold up on the motorway on the way home didnt put a damper on things.

thanks to all involed for organising.

Makes my motorhome tour of the south of France seem positively boring ... have to see if I can keep the proposed dates for 2017 free!

Delighted that it was a great success ... well done to all those who did the organising and 'donkey work'.

Again thanks to all who made this happen.

Still got a slight hangover which does not bother me as it still reminds me of the good times we all had.

Clare has confirmed her availability for next years Rhocar Rhingo Bingo.

Top job all..

Andi

How the hell did you get a hangover drinking water :rofl:

Massive thank you to everybody involved and the hard work to get this together.

Everything was perfect for making the rushed weekend as pleasant a possible, lot's of banter, food and fun for all of the friends and family.

Absolutely missed seeing a lot of you during the last 12 months and must make an effort to play more and work less....(even thou, I still got called out Sat PM.)

....Tractor, you're advice worked "switch it off and back on!" :rofl:

Great to see Mel but missed Stu and Fraz, suppose this is a plus point, as it kept Nikki out of trouble and no broken noses this year :)

With all the events disappearing, this is a must for all families to attend, the more, the merrier and to have an all weather venue is the icing on the cake.

Please, please, please everybody spread the word and make every attempt to reserve the weekends in September for this event.

Once the date has been confirmed we will be attending again.

Take care everybody and a big Thank you from Dino, Nikki & the kids.

• Like 2

Hi all, not much more to say that hasn't already been said, only that we need to support this event 100,

How many other clubs would go to these lengths for their members,

just look at what you get

Rhocar club, cars, members and families

Rhocaravan club, getting bigger and bigger

Rhokids club, fantastic

And now

Rhocanine club,wow!

Again, show me another club that gives you that for the price of a round of drinks,

Any myself, Andrea the grandkids and the dog had a fantastic weekend, looking forward to next year

Thanks to all involved

Ivan

• Like 4

Guest mower man

Sorry we missed it but busy getting mazda ready for next weekend [ Mazda national rally ] ,it would have been a day visit only [ cant do the band bit any more DEAF! ] glad every one enjoyed it ,see some of you soon !! mick :crazy: :clapping: