Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaa

tractor

stripped all the wires and ecu out from under the dash today it was just impossible to work on where it was

its all wired back in maybe it will be easyer to tune potentiometrs now

Edited by tractor

got a bit further today it backfires when i start it up but then seems to settle but it is only running on three cylinders and its number three cylinder it is sparking i have moved coil and spark plugs from two to three but no difference have tried a different injector and still the same it is running way to rich but had enough for today will try again tomorrow

i did do a bit more to night had an idea whilst eating my dinner due to all the backfiring thought might be leaking on the inlet manifold so have re sealed it and no difference so think i might need to do a compression test

i cant believe it ive only gone and cracked it its purring like a kitten time to celebrate i will go and put the kettle on :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

yippppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by tractor
  • Like 4

combination of things really dissconected sensor ground from COPs and wired straight to engine just in case of noise then i actually found how to tune poteniometers on ms3x board for the camshaft vr sensor got it down to bang on 2.5 volts did another continuity test on all injector wires and COPs wires back to multi plug found two probs sorted that then turned key and did a victory lap of the garden :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

its beer time tonight

:drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Edited by tractor
  • Like 1

Well done chris perserverence paid off i bin all day waiting for stu to help lift old block out of mine and drop new one in mite have to get the wife soon she strong enough 😆😆😆😆😆

But seriously well done mate and chuffed for you

Guest mower man

Well done chris perserverence paid off i bin all day waiting for stu to help lift old block out of mine and drop new one in mite have to get the wife soon she strong enough

But seriously well done mate and chuffed for you

Come on ! what have you found ?, why change the block ? nosey mick if you dont want it public pm me

Guest mcramsay

I would also be interested to hear why the block needs changed! And not to say I told you so, just genuinely interested to see what the problem has been!