Yeeeeeeehaaaaaaa

tractor

well i now have acceleration i fitted a new cam sensor and now the megasquirt is getting info from camshaft but it now surges really badly at tickover but over 1500rpm seems to be fine also fitted a fuel pressure gauge incase it was fuel pressure but that is stable so will try pulling the plug off of the camshaft sensor and see if it ticks over any better but thats a job for tomorrow DSC_0282_zpsoqrjkwtp.jpg

back to square one it feels like i have now managed to get a stable tick over i have switched from MAP to TPS although still dont sound as good as it did swapped a couple of coils think one might have been breaking down at tickover then working normally above 1500rpm

just letting engine cool down then will have another go

Edited by tractor

MAP gives the ECU a much better understanding of what is going on though, and if you still intend to boost it, you'll have to use MAP for that or the ECU wont know how much boost you are producing. The tune will probably just need a couple tweaks to get it idling on MAP.

Stick at it Chris and you will have a great car capable of warp speeds, I have seen Whiz's with similar spec and it was awesome. :hi:

Just don't think of the miles you could have under your belt if you had stuck with the pinto =@