They Have Done It Again

Guest peter2b2002

Guest peter2b2002

last year some one nicked all the plumbs off one of our trees just before we were going to pick them , the bu**ers have done it again a few weeks ago,then yesterday we found they had came back and took took off the mesh cover off and nicked all the ripe blue berries from 4 bushes leaving the green ones , i think they know that i leave home for workin the morning and Carolyn some time leaves for work about 12 so they must keep a look out to see when there is no one at home, we got some geese last year as guards, but with 2 laying the gander is on guard out side the goose shed and not patrolling the orchard,

just a thought can you still use man traps :diablo:

having a look at maplins for a remote camera

Peter2b

Guest mikejo

hi pete it may be someone local as your not easy to find and you live in in the outback,you may have to pretend to go to work and sneak back and wait in shed to see if they come back,

hi pete it may be someone local as your not easy to find and you live in in the outback,you may have to pretend to go to work and sneak back and wait in shed to see if they come back,

With a shotgun slung over arm shouting "GET ARF MY LAND AARRGH"

Guest peter2b2002

did that last year buggers still came back

A big sign

I HAVE SPRAYED THE TREE WITH PESTICIDE TO PREVENT ( enter appropriate bug name) COULD BE DANGEROUS IF EATEN