Roadsure Insurance Company

Guest jwts

Hi,

At the recommendation of others on this forum I rang the number for Roadsure to get a quote but it was answered by a company called Premium Insurance. The person I was connected to had never insured a kit car before and had to ring me back after consulting someone else.

Is this normal for Roadsure or has the company changed hands?

The quote seemed reasonable: £103 for build (acidental damage/fire, etc - includes £30 new business fee?) and £160ish for road insurance at £8K value and 5K miles per year - comments anyone?

The agreed value bit apparently requires 6 photographs - is this normal?

Regards,

John.

Hi.

Paid my insurance with roadsure yesterday £94 for 1.5k miles.

It is normal with roadsure to require pics for an agreed value.

If they do not see pics of your car they could in theory be agreeing to a value

which is inflated.

swan

Guest STEVE OXON

i was insured with 'roadsure' only 132 pounds or so. insured for a month,cancelled as car now sold, so you would think i will get some back. after they take 40 percent off they then dock you 35 pounds admin fee.......i hope to get back about36pounds.......

another bargain in rip off britain.

another rant over

steve

Roadsure has now changed/ been bought out by Premium. their cover etc hasn't changed, but you may get someone on the phone that doesn't even know what a kitcar is! :huh:

I've also insured the Landrover with them, got a good deal, and a deal that knocks EVERY other breakdown recovery service into a cocked hat. After 26 years with the RAC, I'm now covered under Roadsures recovery for ALL my vehicles.

I am with Roadsure now, and I too was confused that they answer the phone as premium. For me, they were quite a bit cheaper than Flux, and they got the documentation out right first time (It took about 3 months for me to finally get the correct documents from Flux), so I am pleased so far. HTH, Brian

Guest STEVE OXON
Having a bad ranting day today are we Steve ? :D :p :p

just needed to get a few things off my chest

there, now all the congestion is gone,i feel SO much better......................