The Stig In A Hood?

Jamiep

just saw a news story on BBC about the stigs true identity.

frankly I don't care who it is/ was but I think it might have been a zero he was driving on the headline splash. I hit record (sado) but the pvr hadn't fully loaded and missed it.

edit. bloody iPhone corrective text. how do I edit the title?

Guest Stuartl

just saw a news story on BBC about the stigs true identity.

frankly I don't care who it is/ was but I think it might have been a zero he was driving on the headline splash. I hit record (sado) but the pvr hadn't fully loaded and missed it.

edit. bloody iPhone corrective text. how do I edit the title?

"edit. bloody iPhone corrective text. how do I edit the title? "

:D :D :D

Serves you right for having one of those bloody silly phones!!

I'd have thought there was an app on the iphone to record a program that has already been broadcast. I'll ask around at work, some of the guys have iphones and I've heard them talking and it sounds like one of them actually invented the thing!

I'd have thought there was an app on the iphone to record a program that has already been broadcast. I'll ask around at work, some of the guys have iphones and I've heard them talking and it sounds like one of them actually invented the thing!

What's an "app"???

Come to think of it, what's an "iphone"??

is it just me or if you willingly sign a contract saying you won't reveil your identity are you therefore not bound by said contract? why can a court overturn it just because someone decides they don't like the contract anymore??!

maybe no-one has to re-pay their morgage because they decide it doesn't suit them anymore and is probably against our human rights.

Lets hope all of our intelligence agents don't decide to get fed up with official secrets act and tell everyone who they are and what they have been doing!

judge judy should have been called in!

is it just me or if you willingly sign a contract saying you won't reveil your identity are you therefore not bound by said contract? why can a court overturn it just because someone decides they don't like the contract anymore??!

maybe no-one has to re-pay their morgage because they decide it doesn't suit them anymore and is probably against our human rights.

Lets hope all of our intelligence agents don't decide to get fed up with official secrets act and tell everyone who they are and what they have been doing!

judge judy should have been called in!

The European court of Human Rights. It will be the end of us all, it has something to do with his human rights to make money off the stig because the bbc etc have. Or something like that.