2B Build Manual

Guest dieselnut

Guest dieselnut

Hi All, bought my 2B second hand and on the road, looking to get hold of a copy of the build manual as there are a couple of things I want to change around a little, such as the washer bottle is hung from the underside of the bonnet by cable ties?! Wanting to check if that's the "correct" way or whether there's a better option before I start cobbling brackets.

Don't think that I remember any mention of the fixing of the washer bottle in the YouTube tapes.

If you have the 2B with the alligator bonnet then the wiper motor was attached to the underside with a couple of brackets.

The choice is yours as to where you wish to mount the washer bottle just remember to give a little extra pipe for opening the bonnet.

You are in control of what goes where and how to fix it.

Regards Martin

Guest dieselnut

Cheers Maca - saved me some watching! Time to start truly tinkering. Have to say, the first time I ran out of washer fluid was amusing "where's the bottle?" At which point the other half says "is this the big white thing that keeps hitting me in the knee?!"