Big Update On Kitcar Live Show

Guest rizla

Guest rizla

:D had this e-mail from steve hole at total kitcar today

Hi Andy;

Cheers for your support much appreciated.

As for itinerary - the track opens for the manufacturers at 9am and we've divided them into three sessions of 15 minutes - this is how things will rotate all day. During the lunch break there's a good chance there'll be a owners parade lap or five for a small fee, which I think is a tenner.

Owners clubs stands are FREE. All we need to know is roughly how many cars on each clubstand so that Brands can cordon off the appropriate space.

Traders include Tifosi, Mothers UK Polish, SVC, Premier Wiring, Wrights Auto Supplies and I can't remember the rest..........but you get the picture.

All the manufacturers will be in the pitlane either in the garages or outside while clubs and traders will be on the main entrance roadway by Chaters bookshop and opposite the tunnel to the pits.

Camping is FREE (located in the lower paddock) and access is available from late afternoon on Friday 16th. the kentagon pub/restaurant will be open 'til late Friday evening...

Hope this helps and thanks again.

A link to our preview is:

http://www.totalkitcar.com/tkc_article_884.php

THANKS again mate.

Best Regards

Steve Hole - Editor

Totalkitcar magazine

www.totalkitcar.com

tel: 01883 372 085

fax: 01883 624 964

'Totalkitcar - Promoting Britain's REAL Motoring Industry'

ive taken it on myself to inform him we need space for AT LEAST 50 CARS

so come on whos going :rolleyes:

lets make it big and put our stamp on this new show, :D

ps,yep a tenner to go on track in the lunch break :wub:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rizla

:D had a reply from steve regarding the owners club space,he is informing brands that we want a large plot for the biggest showing of hoodies ever :)

NOW THERES A CHALLENGE

REMEMBER ALL YOU GUYS UP NORTH THIS MEANS YOU TO,I AND OTHERS TRAVEL HUNDREDS OF MILES TO SHOWS

:wub: SO SUPORT THIS ONE PLEASE :wub:

REMEMBER YOU DONT NEED TO OWN A HOOD TO BE A HOODIE,IN FACT YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO HAVE A CAR

ALL WELCOME YOUNG AND OLD :lol:

Guest graham dockerill
^_^ Only 77 miles down the road for me,(makes a change) I think a few of the East Anglian group are camping friday and saturday , our Hon Sec PIDDY will let you know how many are going Graham

Guest docter fox

Its a few weeks after Barkston so I'll probably have no money (just for a change)

but I WILL BE THERE making an appearance for the young side of things :D

PS. I've put the £10 for the track aside now just to be safe :D

Guest Petemate

Hi Andy

As I stated some time ago, I'll be there. (Sept 17 - my burfday, no chance of forgetting!! :D ) With luck on my side, it will be in the Hood. B)

Also, I'm up for camping over from the Frid night. Anyone going on Fri from Oxford area or near - how about a convoy? ^_^

Pete