What A Day I'm Having

Guest mark little

Guest mark little

I hope everybody is having a better day than I am, just undergone a grilling from HMRC with a complimentary VAT inspection, anybody know how you are supposed to remember things from 3 years ago?

just got the follow up letter to look forward to now.

going to hide in a cupboard now and wait for them to go away

That's nothing ..... Farming n fisheries asked my uncle for fertalising records for 5 yrs ... How much *bleep* he had spread . Which fields when and type !!!!!!!

Worlds gone mad ....... Mad I tell thi ....

hmrc aaaaahhhhh I got called in a few years ago was not a good experience as I remember had three formal interviews all about three hours long there were to people interviewing me both asking me questions and accuseing me of allsorts and then it is up to you to disprove wot they say so how can you disprove something you didn't do !"!!"**()! gestapo

Guest peter2b2002

only just got rid of my old business paper work from 8 years ago when i gave up my old saddlery shop, my accountant said make sure you keep all receipts and bank statements for at least 6 years, had 12 big boxes or paperwork made a great bomb fire

peter2b