Guest Tim Norman

Guest Tim Norman

I have come to the painful conclusion I do not use the Kit often enough to warrant keeping it.

I have always wanted a Reliant Scimitar, but know from previous experience I can't have two toys and finish either of them so.... Eventually Bobson needs to make way. The mid engined Kitten has already gone.

Obviously the Scimitar will have a V8 in it eventually so here is my dilemma.

• Do I use the kit over whats rest if the Summer and sell at Stonleigh?
  • Sell the kit now?
  • Break the kit for parts and keep the V8, it does owe me and I have out a lot of effort and money into getting the 275bhp!

Already have plans for the Scimitar, body off restoration, lowered just a little, better suspension and stiffer chassis and of course the V8.

Gonna do a bit of a spreadsheet to see how the numbers stack up with regards to the V8 and sell or break the car.

Using you lot as a sounding board.

In the mean time if somebody wants an f quick awesome sounding unique looking car.....watch this space and the for sale section!

Guest Tim Norman

Well it's done.

Bobson is for sale on piston Heads and cars and classics.

silly power V8 Scimitar, I'm coming to get you...... via a long and, no doubt, tortuous route!