Nwest Area

Mitch

Hi all .

The time has come for me to stand down as area sec. To many changes and things going on to give it the enough time to sort runs and things. And I apologize for not giving it my full attention for a while.

I have been a member since 2001 . Before I even got the kit home. Have met some great guys (and girls) had some fab laughs. And some fantastic runs and quite a few long weekends .lots of great memorys

So just a note to say thank you to you guys . Who helped and Joined in the runs and tyre kicking sessions over the years.

Will still be around and look forward to some runs in the future .

Hopefully there's a volunteer reading this and wants to take over and make this area fully active again

Guest shaggy

Mitch, it had to happen one day. Those are big boots that someone will hopefully fill, sooner than later.

A massive thanks from all here I fulwood heights to both you and Jen for al the organising of events have done over the many years that you have been at the helm.

I wonder who will take up the challenge.........

You could always play the "tag" game ?

Hi Mitch, as said in my pm, it's a great shame but I fully appreciate the reasons behind your desicion.

Many thanks for everything you've done over the years and I'm glad your still staying part of the club....we couldnt be without your dry sarcasm ;)

Look forward to seeing you at Stoneleigh.......and if anyone is interested in taking on the role of N West area sec, please dont hesitate to get in touch.

Edited by steamer

• 1 month later...
Guest shaggy

So do we have any takers for this prestigious position, or is the NW area, once a thriving outgoing and happening group, now dead in the water????

To anyone considering taking on the role, don't worry about the size of the outgoing man's boots. Just get yourself a small pair and start off by filling them.

Mitch will be a tough act to follow but any effort you can put in WILL be appreciated by the local members. I knew I wouldn't be able to put in the hours that my predecessor Gaz did, I just do what I can and in fact the local guys and girls also a fair bit as well which makes my job easy.

A good start is to concentrate on posting the local area meets and just being a point of contact for new members. Anything more can develop as you go along.

Give it a go, you might just enjoy it!

• Like 1