Rhocar Raffle No.2 March 2018

Bob Tucker

I am in again

Put me further up the dart board this time :clapping:

May use a system based on the big bang from the dawn of time --- that funny "snow" which use to appear on the telly when the transmitter shut down. Another "back in the day" moment.

I really liked ERNIE but one of the early pics showed a Honewell 316 mini computer driving it.

I was driving 316s then ( well before BMW) and knew how to subvert them, BUT before the world wide well it did not help.

still better luck next time.

738, you never know.... lightening could strike twice.

Nick

Your February prize will be in the post tomorrow, Nick. Please ensure a responsible adult is present when un-wrapping sharp objects.

Still awaiting address please, 932. I know its not much to get excited about , but we're trying.

Edited by florin metal works
  • Like 1

And for those that can't contain themselves ------- here are the other two prizes for March Draw.

Not worth a lot --- consider them to be just slightly up-market Christmas Cracker contents.

post-3135-0-83796100-1520181660_thumb.jpgpost-3135-0-64262300-1520181674_thumb.jpgpost-3135-0-56366000-1520181706_thumb.jpgpost-3135-0-26729200-1520181743_thumb.jpg

One new un-used 2 metre folding rule ( metric both sides for the youngsters ) & one new 5 metre/16foot tape measure from our remaining stock of branded kit.

Any more want a chance to win one of the amazing prizes in this month's raffle?

Just add your number to the growing list .

We have a couple of prizes for next month --- but I'm afraid they are nothing exciting -- just 2 more pairs of new/old stock scribers

Any other gifts to add ? Best are ones that can be posted as soon as draw has been made. Nothing grand required -- its just for a bit of fun.

I thank-you.