2000 Members

st3v3nw

Guest chris brown
And I would guess that less than 20% are members :(

Let’s not start that one again Tim I got into trouble the last time I suggested all real enthusiasts who use this site should join regardless of the car they drive as being a hoodie is a state of mind regardless of what you drive. B)

Waiting to be bollacked again. :wub: But there again I have thick skin. :crazy:

Guest Tim Norman

I wasn't advocating them joining the Club just pointing out that of all the people who are registered on this site few rarley post and evn fewer are in the "club".

Guest motivforz

Hi there

if it is any interest i joined the site about a month ago when i bought my kit (still in kit form unfortunately)

and at stoneleigh i properly joined Rhocar, and my card number is 532, so i assume there are around that many 'proper' members

just a thought

chris

Guest mark kingston
Hi there

if it is any interest i joined the site about a month ago when i bought my kit (still in kit form unfortunately)

and at stoneleigh i properly joined Rhocar, and my card number is 532, so i assume there are around that many 'proper' members

just a thought

chris

tim will now how members we have as he is the chairman?

i think it need to be remembered that not all club members are computer owners so do not use this site and a lot of those that do chose not to be to active.

at the end of the day we all share a common interest or we would not be on this site in the first place.