Wheel Covers Made To Suit.

Guest mrinverted232

Guest mrinverted232

Hi

A friend of mine heard I had bought a Kit car :huh: she came to have a look and said, I can make you a wheel cover for the spare if you like .

So, today I collected it, and I have to say it looks great, exactly as ordered correct colors to match the bodywork and seat trim, she can produce them if anyone is interested, around £35 plus P & P she is based in Sheffield.

Thanks

Craig

post-14137-0-37860100-1503137237_thumb.jpg

post-14137-0-15002000-1503137249_thumb.jpg

Guest mrinverted232

HI Craig. Have seen your new wheel cover and looks good to me and would like one for my 2b + with red piping 7 logo not required how do i contact.

Regards Alan.

Hi I will ask the lady involved, all she needed from me was the measurements ... the top to bottom and the depth, measure up and get back to me. I am assuming you want the same green with red piping. ? thanks.

Guest mrinverted232

Hi I will ask the lady involved, all she needed from me was the measurements ... the top to bottom and the depth, measure up and get back to me. I am assuming you want the same green with red piping. ? thanks.

H Alan

I have spoken to Katrina, she is happy for you to contact her 07930351853 she will give you some indication on what she requires with regard to dimensions.

regards

Craig