Is It Me Or?

Andi

Guest Pauljordan

Hmmm, well it is sort of?? I have been looking at the calendar and watching this site but no sign of when or where there Leicestershire monthly meet is!! Then again it normally only shows up a few hours before so I've not missed this month yet?

Is the GBS Zero easier to build than the old Robin Hood models, so there are just not as many questions? Are they just not shifting as many units a year as Robin Hood did so there are less builders? Is there just less money in people's pockets and can they even afford to buy houses with garages to even consider a build? (There's a lock up available to rent near me if anyone needs one!). Do the younger generation possess the skills needed to do DIY, never mind build a car?

I could go on and on but I must admit, there's so much great info on the site that I search and find answers to questions I have a lot of the time rather than starting new posts.

Only food for thought.

Cheers

Nige

I was thinking the same, for me two things have impacted my time, I have started winter project early due to car breaking down and work is hectic. So every spare minute I'm in the garage. But as already mentioned there has been a lot of car sales, feels more than any other years I have experienced, maybe a a turn in the weather, maybe demographics of membership or seasonal!