One Time Offer!

Matt brown

So I have managed to sort a photoshoot opportunity for the rhocar community to be held on Saturday the 3rd (next Saturday).

The photoshoot will be conducted by a Motorsport photographer who is currently working alongside Bentley Motorsport and M-sport to provide photographs of their GT3 race days and is also the coalville town football clubs main photographer.

The shoot will take place in Leicestershire. Specific location not yet decided but will be in the Leicestershire area.

Time for the shoot are from 10am until 12am

I have managed to get a discount for club members. prices are an absolute bargain at just £5 per vehicle.

https://www.facebook.com/inkedhandimages/

Please check out his Facebook page to see the quality of his work and I'm sure you will all agree that at just £5 it is a absolute steal.

Please let me know if you are interested in this so I can arrange a suitable location

FB_IMG_1495730152163.jpg

FB_IMG_1495730193195.jpg

Ye looks a perfect place lol, open to suggestions on areas but must be relatively local to coalville due to transport for him as he doesn't drive so I'll be bringing him

Edited by Matt brown

Im away too, but sounds great! When can he come down south!?

Good question lol I think he would need a pretty big group of people and higher price to go too far as he doesn't drive:/

Great idea Matt, I'm in yes please......

Thanks, been trying to organise it for a while and glad I managed to get it done. Just need a good turn out and hopefully he will do it again

The problem is he's not normally available for things like this which is why it's took so long to sort out. If this is a success I will try my hardest to sort another date out with him for people that can't do this date