Guest Radders

Guest Radders

Hi everyone. I'm new here my name is Glenn but my friends call me Rads or Radders. I have a British Racing Green S7 with a GT spec cologne V6 and it's awesome. Pleased to meet you.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Radders

I just tried to upload some pics and it says the max size is 100kb to be honest this is ridiculous in 2016! Most mobile phone pics are now well in excess of 1000 KB? Any suggestions?

Guest 2b cruising

Welcome Radders. Good to see yet another member.

Car sounds interesting. Unfortunately the club does not run an accurate or open history of members cars and there details. However no harm asking the question on here. Anybody that knows it will surely pass on to you what they know.

There are some articles in the forum that give general history of RHE and the models they built.

As above for posting pictures or photographs, just start by clicking on more reply options at the bottom right on the post screen.

All the best for future fun and it would be good to meet up some day.

Ken.

Guest Radders

I compressed a picture down to 100 KB and it just looked a pixelated mess! 100kb for pictures really is very restricted for 2016. Even 1mb for full members is insufficient. My phone takes photos that average 1.2 mb and I'm not restricting the quality down to 100 KB that's a fact.

Guest Radders

OK guys my log book states Robin Hood but there is nothing against the model. The car is based on a Sierra XR4x4 I was told it is an S7 but I cannot really verify that? Is there a simple way to verify the model as they all look very similar? Hi Daryl.