Hollowell 2014

tractor

Well I didn't manage to camp over but the missus dragged me out and I managed to suprise everyone yesterday when I arrived as a passenger in my Dads Marcos.

Great turnout, great company and another great show. Even the weather cleared by 9.30 to give a welcome. Slept like a baby when I got home....

Glad it went well today as well and well done for 1 st prize again.

Hope to see you at the next shows/ meets.

• Like 7

Just got home, What a great weekend... Thanks to everyone who was there, you all added something.

Thursday, after helping out a little, beer o'clock came early

Friday, a little more work, beer o'clock again (oh how we suffer) then a marvellous evening meal, even if we had to retreat to the beer tent to hide from the rain!

Saturday and Sunday show days, if you weren't there, I'm sure there'll be a write up somewhere.

See you all in a sunny field soon,

Nick

• Like 2

Indeed, Saturday started with some light rain which eventually turned to a sunny afternoon.

Even my overalls which got soaked from a leak in the roof managed to dry out somewhat :)

Now back home, also feeling a bit crispy from the sun.

Absolutely cracking weekend, although the camera battery ran out :( The air shows were also fantastic with the flypast of a Spitfire and Hurricane one of the highlights.

Brilliant weekend :)

Simon.

would just like to say a bit thankyou to everyone that helped sort my supercharged 4 port water feature and to tractor for lending me his trailer so i could get my car home.

just shows what a great club this is and cant forget my loving other half chrissie for towing my car home and driving the 300+ mile round trip through the night,

cracking weekend even though i have had such a massive failure in the engine department and thanks for cheering me when i was down you pi$$ taking b********ds :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

• Like 8

Guest chris brown

What a great weekend thanks to all for the company and the dinner Friday night. I don't think I can pick out any particular thing that stands out so many things to see and people to chat to.

A big thank you to the committee for all there hard work

Heres a small selection of photos of what to expect from hollowell. i can email full res if anyone wants any

Can you send me some pictures in full res for the mag please Marcus? PM sent with email address. thanks.

Derek.

I can email specific ones. but if you want a complete folder theres over 120 pics in it.

if you wanna post me a memory card or flash drive ill happily upload and post it back

edit ....working on a way to email em.patience.;-)

Edited by maccavvy