Friar Tuck's In Hospital!

Guest bugsy

I had a sad phone call today from Lesley (Tucks Totty) I am sure she wont mind me telling you all that Friar is in Hospital with an aneurysm, He was taken ill last night (Monday)

It sounds quite serious as he is in and out of consciousness,

I will call Lesley again tomorrow for an update on his condition,

I am sure that like me you wish him a speedy recovery and our best wishes and thoughts to them both.

Bugsy

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:( i wish friar and his family all the best,ive had many a good chuckle sending and recieving pm messages from friar(mostly about my bad spelling)

fingers crossed for a speedy recovery,my thoughts will be with you and your family

RIZLA

andy

I spoke to Friar on Sunday, he was shampooing his dogs!! Doesn't it just show how pathetically vulnerable we are?

Best wishes Neal, fight this so you can enjoy your turbo SuperSpec, our thoughts are with you.

You've obviously been having too much excitement recently for some reason!!! Gutted by the news - anything I can help with just give me a shout. I would even be prepared to take the 'spec out for a blast while you're recooperating (don't want to get cobwebs in your catalytic converter!) I promise I won't start it in the garage whist in gear!!??$$**!!

Seriously though, get well soon mate!

Rich :rolleyes: