Lincolnshire Meets For July

alanrichey

Hi all

Unfortunately it looks like this might have to be a self-help month. I am not back from holiday till late on the 10th so can't do anything for that weekend. The following weekend is the Leicestershire BBQ and run out and I am hoping to go to that. See http://www.rhocar.org/index.php?showtopic=44134.

My daughter is getting married on the 24th and I suspect I might get in trouble if I do anything on that weekend :) But remember 'Gearheads on the Ground' is on that Sunday at the Newark Showground at 13:00 and that is always worth a visit.

So that only leaves 30th/31st and I will revisit that during the prior week to see if the weather warrants a pub run/picnic.

Don't forget the Stamford Car Show is next month on the 28th. I see from their page that registration has stopped as they have the maximum number of cars. But if anyone has a ticket and they are not going to use it then please pass it on and don't waste it.

Al