La Vie En Bleu 2015

fry61

Hi all, once again I am arranging a pitch for club members at Prescott Hill Climb which this year takes place on the 23/24th May (Saturday/Sunday)

Advance tickets are £10 for either day or £17.5 for both , children under 14 free -- camping is available at £5 per adult/night & child half price.

Past years have proved to be very enjoyable --- see prescott-hillclimb.com for details.

The loos, showers & camping ground are all good quality as befits the home of The Buggati Club. There are plenty of food outlets & a restaurant all at reasonable prices.

If we have enough interest we shall arrange a collective meal for Saturday evening.

Names below please stating SAT -- SUN -- or WEEKEND tickets plus camping requirements.

Edited by florin metal works

Re above meeting any reasonable b+b /pub accom local , We used to camp but thejoints etc won't do it now! mick

Mick, there are a load of B&B's listed on Prescott's web ---link is shown bottom of page -- "About us"

We are considering concrete roof camping as well

Hi Bob,

Tom and myself will be there Saturday and Sunday if the weather ok. I hope the mud is better this year, I'm sure the raffle for a go up the hill in a Veyron will be on again and hopefully we will have better luck this year.

Ade

Off to Race Retro 2015 today at Stoneleigh.

Bob

Don't know if your interested a bit far for you. Shelsley Walsh hill climb have a breakfast club each month, where you can have a full English for £6 optional and a walk up the track/hill for the more energetic. Entry is free! I had the only kit car there last month which got as much attention as the Ferrari's Lamborghini's Astons etc. Well over 100 sports cars there they park you up in the pits. I have attached a you tube vidio of last months meeting someone took, bare with it Zero about half way in it. Next meeting 8th March at 9am get there early! Just register on shelsley web site.

Hi Adrian, will be great to add you & Tom ; will you be camping?

Had all the details for Shelsey Walsh direct from them quite while ago, passed them over to our management committee. Bit too far for us for a breakfast.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, need firm commitment from you if I'm to proceed with ordering tickets & space, no need to pay up front just need to know that you will pay for tickets ordered by/at the Prescott meet.

The advantages of booking --- you & your car will be IN the showground ( not parked in a field miles away )

There will be a shelter on site to protect you from the burning sun.

Dependent on numbers we shall have a brew available.

What is there to loose & it's only 43 miles south west of Stoneleigh