Mx-5 Rear Hub Carrier

Guest Chappie

Guest Chappie

Hi all

I am currently refurbishing some MX-5 hub carriers/ uprights for the rear of my GBS Zero and I wondered if anyone knew of a source for a poly bush (or similar) for them? Neither Powerflex or Superflex make them (I'm still waiting on a reply from Polybush) and I'm struggling to find anything aftermarket online. Is there another variant of them or do I need to install regular Mazda parts? Image attached for clarity.

Ta

Phill

post-13186-0-88472900-1420495944_thumb.jpg

Guest mower man

My recently aquired mx5 is completley poly bushed , so they are available ,a cuople of places spring to mind -- Moss Europe , -- MX5 parts , and also mx5 world -mx5 city etc these should help .You could also try MX5 Nutz and the official owners club HTH mick

Guest Chappie

Thanks Mick

It would appear that I was being a muppet. They're actually pretty easy to find, being listed as the upper outer wishbone bush, even though they aren't actually attached to the wishbones themselves. I've now ordered a pair from Stongflex.

Phill