Pinto Engine And Other Parts

Guest zoomzoom

Guest zoomzoom

Well,it looks like I have just bought a woman I don't like a house again so now need to sell some of the spare parts I have left over when changing the engine in my Zero from pinto to Zetec.

So the following is for sale and I'll give it a week on here and then it's on eBay, gum tree etc.

As ever the small stuff I can post out at the best price I can get but the engine will need to be collected from Bucks (hp9) or Herts (wd6).

So 2ltr pinto engine 205 block.

Shortened steel sump with extra capacity so the sump is the same height as the gearbox.

Gates cambelt with blue adjustable cam sprocket.

Magnum 285 camshaft.

Standard flywheel with pinto/type 9 clutch

Low level cam cover with shorten oil cap.

The engine come without inlet or exhaust manifolds and with out the distributor in the pictures (see other items)

The engine could do with a complete rebuild and a new oil pump but I will include a new high capacity high pressure oil pump and I sure I have a set of bearing shell in the garage and will include these if I find them.

Pictures to follow if I can upload them or I can email some to you if you pm me your email address.

£300 and its yours

Also... Electronic dissy for the pinto, complete plug and play unit including distributor with cap and leads, Ignition amp and coil mounted on an alloy plate with a bespoke wiring loom with all connectors. All you will need to do is connect the +ve and -ve and away you go.

Pm your email address and I send some pictures.

£100 to include postage to mainland postcodes.

Also... Stainless steel pinto exhaust manifold from GBS. Made to fit my zero as a over the top type and connects to the standard RH box. Used for 2 years on my zero and in good condition.

PM your email and I send pics.

£100 to include postage to uk mainland ( SOLD)

Also.... Pinto engine mounting to fit the zero including the rubber mounts painted in faster than dan blue

PM your email and ill send pics.

£40 includes postage to uk mainland

Also..... GBS bike carbs on pinto manifold, I had these on the car for about a year and it made a great improvement. Bought from GBS with manifold and rubbers and air filter with back plate.

PM your email and I send pics.

£175 includes postage to UK mainland. .....SOLD....

Also.... Weber card on a pinto manifold. 32/36 I think with linkage I used this for sva.

PM your email and I send pics

£75 includes postage to UK mainland

Well that's it for now, more to follow..

Marcus

Guest zoomzoom

Hi sorry to all as I haven't been back on to check,

Donald you where first for the bike carbs. Pls send me your email and I'll send you pics over and you can decide if you want them

Marcus

Guest zoomzoom

Some more bits for sale,

Zetec inlet manifold with Yamaha throttle bodies fitted. The manifold is steel and is connected the throttle bodies by rubber hoses, you use the bike injectors. Never fitted by me as I had a BMW system already for my Zetec but looks like a neat bit of kit.

Pm your email and I send over some pictures....

£200 includes postage to UK mainland

Also....

A dashboard from Carbon mods, this came from a Westfield I was told but is too narrow for my zero so I never used it. In good condition with a hole for the steering column and a cutout for some switches. As ever pm you're email address and I send pictures, dimensions.

Might not suit anyone on here so I will also list this on eBay .

£75 posted

Guest donaldthomps

Hi sorry to all as I haven't been back on to check,

Donald you where first for the bike carbs. Pls send me your email and I'll send you pics over and you can decide if you want them

Marcus

Carbs arrived today - look great!

Many thanks