Blackpool Lights Run

Mitch

The North west kit group (Facebook group) are having a run through the lights on Weds (30th sept) they are meeting at the Tickled Trout Just off M6 at Preston (bb52sb) I believe they are leaving at 7,30 and are happy for anyone to tag along, I know Dave Perry will be joining them, I have just read that the NW westifields are meeting at same spot and time, so it may be quite a convoy ,

but im working so wont be tagging along myself,

Mitch

Guest david_l_perry

Yep, I'm having a ride out so will be at the Tickled Trout probably just after 7.15. Hopefully a few other toy cars will be there - its promising not to rain.

I was just going to follow the Westfield / Tiger boys and travel down in convoy.

Dave

Edited by david_l_perry

think 25 was a good turnout, just needed Big Jim to sort out the convoy, as im told the organisation for the run was a bit misunderstood, or frank gallager shouted "scatter"

Mitch

Guest shaggy

Problem was everyone knew where they were meant to end up.

Rule 1 when organising a run out, don't tell anyone where you are going so when you don't get there cos you got lost, no one is any the wiser.....