Coventry Motofest 2-3 June 2018 - Club Stand Numbers

keith kelly

Coventry Motofest attendance  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had a reply from motofest please see information below! Unfortunatly we only have a stand for the Sunday for a limited number of cars ☹️ Guess the event is growing in popularity days were we blag our way onto the ring road lol! Asked for 30 cars sat and sun.

why did you book as midland retro ford? we have always booked in as Rhocar

I have had a reply from motofest please see information below! Unfortunatly we only have a stand for the Sunday for a limited number of cars ☹️ Guess the event is growing in popularity days were we blag our way onto the ring road lol! Asked for 30 cars sat and sun.

Sure thats right? When did we become Midlands Retro Ford? Will I be allowed with my Jap scrap? :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok got an apology from Motofest we do have space for 30 for both sat and Sunday will post details later when on computer but please let's support this as much a step possible it's a great event for petrolheads and the girls can go shopping at the same time lol. Please can you add yourself to the poll to show you intention to attend.

Edited by unclechief

Revised information attached, although not quite sure on where were are to park as this is the same location as the previous.

MotoFest 2018 Classic Car Club-Ack2-CVCox Street-RHOCAR UK Kit Car Club (30)-Inst.pdf

MotoFest 2018 Classic Car Club-Ack2-CVCox Street-RHOCAR UK Kit Car Club (30)-Illustration.pdf

Edited by unclechief

I've confirmed and booked my time in the Isle of Man so I can, unfortunately, confirm I won't be coming, sorry. Shame, being local and I'd have definitely come along :( but.... well.... bikes ;)

that twice you have bragged about the fact you have something better to do LOL!

Isle of Man or coventry tough call!!!

Edited by unclechief
  • Like 1

I can't commit to attending this at the moment but if I can make it, I'll go. Put Gaz down as a definite because he'll be going but he's not on the forum. I'll print off the details and take them to the area meet tonight - I can probably get some interest from the lads there.

Looking at the location illustration there's a big pavement area at the corner of Cox Street / Gosford Street so parking will be off the main road.