Le Mans Classic

Guest red7

Guest red7

Returning from the family summer holiday in France yesterday and as we approached Calais we were treated to the sight of hundreds of British Classic cars heading toward Le Mans for the Classic. What a marvelous sight. I felt like turning around and joining them.

Guest peter2b2002

just got back from the Classic, great time loads of great cars racing some trying harder than others, a few crunches , weather could have been better but with good mates and beer who cares

thanks to Chris for getting it all together again

peter2b

Glad you all had a great time.

There's now a RHOCaR Photobucket account for picture uploads

if anybody wishes to use it for this latest Club outing.

Details in the Member Benefits section and I look forward to seeing

some piccies.

:)

Guest Ian & Carole

Pleased you all had a great time, looks a bit cooler than 2 years ago, and not quiet so busy, really missed not being with you all.

Guest Bazwaz

Will and i really enjoyed the week. Excellent company, great food. Car ran perfectly for the 1200 +miles round trip. We did feel a little exposed on the return ferry though.

post-77-0-33097000-1342032596_thumb.jpg

Guest chris brown

Well done Stephen some good shots there. What a great week thanks to all for the company. Agree Baz, it's the first time I have had to put the surry on when on board

Guest Ian & Carole

Well done Stephen some good shots there. What a great week thanks to all for the company. Agree Baz, it's the first time I have had to put the surry on when on board

Go on Sir Chris

You know you want too. 2014 here we come :clapping: :search: :air_kiss: :clapping: who else could do it. :search: :search:

Great Week - great company. Thanks to Chris ( organising) Delia ( Cooking) Hugh ( Carrying) and everyone else for company. Will sort some piccies for weekend. Cheers Lee

Guest shaggy

Just got back this evening (9ish) from an extended trip. Had a few days in Northern France chilling (and drinking Pernod of course), as well as a local delicacy, choc chew vodca. Great time, and thanks again to Chris for organising as Lisa and I had a great time. Had the roof on only once, coming off the ferry. Took it off 40 miles later though, and stayed off all the way home. Pity I took it off really as 5 mins after taking off, we got absolutely and totally drowned when the heavens turned black and simply opened the whole lot on us in 5 m ins. Not sure how or why there wern't any accidents.

Si