Exhaust

Guest leedsian

Guest leedsian

When I recently aquired my 2b it came without an exhaust system I've now bought an manifold and down pipes for the 1.8 cvh engine I'm looking for someone to put it all together with a silencer in the West Yorkshire area Any recommendations ? Also do Robin hood engineering still exist? Thanks in advance Ian

Guest mower man

GBS took RH over some years ago and can service most parts ,Richard Stewart the orig designer is still active and has some parts in varying quantaties on ebay . Exhaust /silencer manufacturers are wide spread thare is very good one in Bradford who does nany things from large industrial to bike silencers all of very good quality but their name alludes me at the moment ,I'post it when I remember ,alltho some one may jump in sooner ,I would advise a repackable can as the stuffing is regularly blown out my org RH can did not last to long HTH mick [ the mower man] :crazy:

Leedsian, if you're free next Monday why not pop over to our area meeting in Bradford. We're a friendly bunch and there's usually a bit of free nosh going. Lots of free advice too.

Baz

Guest leedsian

Baz if you or any of the boys local to horsforth fancy a tea coffee or beer and some chin rubbing my garage is always open regards Ian let me know time and place of meeting on Monday and I'll try and book it with the missus regards Ian