Pedal & Servo Bracket + Firewall

johno7

I am having a problem trying to workout the arrangement for the brake, clutch and accelerator pedals. None of the videos show the type of bracket or pedals (see attached pictures) I have but rather use the original Sierra pedals. Can anyone help with pictures or video of a car with the same arrangement.

I am also trying to fit the firewall but do not have the base for the battery box so can't work out the correct location. Can someone supply dimensions of the battery base. The other part of the firewall with the circular cut out does not appear to fit in with the bracket arrangement for the pedals (see attached picture). Can anyone provide pictures of their solution for this bracket arrangement.

Unable to attach photographs due to size restrictions - does anyone know of a way around this.

For images, (if you don't want to use the site that tractor's linked to), I just save them in Google photos and paste the link to that in my post. You don't actually see the photo in the post but it's not a huge hardship for people to click on the link IMO.

Otherwise, the basic Paint (if you're on Windows) can do re-sizing or (if Android/Apple), find an app to do the re-size.

Edited by nelmo