Blyton Park Track Day 4Th Oct

Tazzzzman1

Guest DanielJames

Evening guys, I found this thread searching to see if anyone else had been filming at Bylton on Saturday!

My name's Dan, I was in one of the 2 White Honda Integra's that were there.

The White M3 was in my group. Black flagged on two occassions due to noise unfortunately. We knew it was coming but luckily the marshalls were a level headed bunch so allowed us to keep plodding along. As many of you will know, WOT wasn't very achieveable for most of the day anyway.

I got a little video of the M3 trying to put the power down in the morning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwuOK2r87p8&index=2&list=UU77gIstbNzIAkqQSL5knlEw

I also have a video of my Honda uploading if anyone's interested. Features quite a few of you guys I think, albeit getting passed :acute:

So was anyone else filming on the day?

Some nice laps there Daniel... Reminded me how wet it was. Also saw the Integra laps...pretty quick. Didn't see my car being overtaken though, although most tin tops passed us in the morning session. Great day though.

Hi all, a bit late adding my bit, Got to agree with everyone else, had myself a fantastic time, this was my first time on a track day, the morning was bum twitching driving but the afternoon was absolutely amazing, found out that my car isn't as quick as most cars there and that my driving isn't as good as most there, but I didn't give a monkeys, I had a great time, it certainly put a smile on my face, also the kit ran well and it didn't break down and I didn't break anything, was really good to be able to push the kit to both mine and the cars limits safely, can't wait to do it again.

I did manage to get a couple of videos, from the morning session, will try to upload them.

Ivan

• Like 2

Guest DanielJames

Some nice laps there Daniel... Reminded me how wet it was. Also saw the Integra laps...pretty quick. Didn't see my car being overtaken though, although most tin tops passed us in the morning session. Great day though.

Thanks mate, yeah you guys were brave even thinking of going out in the morning!

Great pics too Rob, you didn't get any of the other cars did you? I'd say this was my favourite pic IMG_8015_zps2a9036e4.jpg

:crazy:

The Javelin pictures are online now too chaps: http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackday/index.php?view=category&catid=498&option=com_joomgallery&Itemid=13

Guest alfaGTA

Thanks mate, yeah you guys were brave even thinking of going out in the morning!

Great pics too Rob, you didn't get any of the other cars did you? I'd say this was my favourite pic IMG_8015_zps2a9036e4.jpg

:crazy:

The Javelin pictures are online now too chaps: http://www.javelintr...llery&Itemid=13

Thats the hondata just entering warp speed!

Looks like I missed a good day out