Wheel Spacers

jaimo

I tried 10mm spacers on mine and got 47mm studs, but these were too short to be comfortable, in the end I didn't like the handling with the spacers and went back to none, on yours it will all depend on the thickness of your wheel cenltre. I was wanting at least 10 full turns so to get that i would have needed to go to 63mm studs.

just a query on my exmo i have just fitted some 15inch alloys which i would say are either et36 or et38 and they are very close to inner arch prob a couple of mm and on front same to suspesion would i be better getting a lower offset towards the et15 that standard aray alloys are or get spacer as i believe the lower the offfset the more the wheel sticks out is this corrrect

i am looking at something like the ducks wheel team dynamics as i was running capri allys with 175/70 13 which were 5.5 width and et of 28.5 and i have fitted some 6.5 width not sure of offset but towards 36 to 38 et -195/50 15 and have slight rubbing on rear inner arch and very close to front shockers (exmo) and looking at different alloys so want to get proper offset for 15" alooys instead of spacers as buy new so might as well get proper offset

heeeeelllllllpppppp

Guest 2b cruising

The Arays are 6.5 with et 15 and dia 15"

That are what are fitted to mine.

I've just been working on a 2b + and his were 7j x15" with et38.

His top swivels were a fingers width away from rims where mine are aroun 3"

This then widens my wheel base by around 40mm. In other words 2x the et difference.

As said earlier though, your rim choice is very much less.

Dynamics are popular and good looking wheels but for me, unfortunately too mant people in many different cars are now using them.

Edited by 2b cruising

Rite found some momo alloys 15" et 18 so compared to the tsw 15" 0n at moment I believe that would bring it away from inner arch and front suspension by 11.7 mm so plenty of space wot to do wot to do

well bit the bullet and bought some new wheels instead of spacers with a et of 18 so should sort job and like them lots should suit car when i get it back to try them what do you think

post-13351-0-51951000-1437754128_thumb.jpg

post-13351-0-36767800-1437754142_thumb.jpg

post-13351-0-87021600-1437754154_thumb.jpg

post-13351-0-15272200-1437754162_thumb.jpg