Woo Hoo, Whoop, Whoop........

Shaft

3 yrs ago my girlfriend had a 22ft x 30ft double garage built only thing she has in there is a 2nd fridge the rest is kit car tools and brewery !! :D and i got a bacon sarnie this morning at 7:30 :D

If carlsberg made girlfriends then she is one of them (probably the best in the world)

Guest scrabster

hi,on my 40th birthday her indoors paid for us to go to canada,4 days shopping in Toronto and 3 days in Niagara Falls. still remember sipping cocktails at the top of the CN Tower on my birthday,(was then the tallest occupied structure in the world) This year im 50 :o wonder where she is taking me next? :unknw:

jess.

Guest The Modfather

I feel guilty now having read Jess' post, so I best make amends. This was what my wife done for me.

It was my 40th last year, and as a total surprise, a chap knocked on our door at 0800 on the morn of my big day, dressed like one of the blues brothers, minus the shades B) , he says, "Your car awaits, Sir". I look out into the cul-de-sac and there sits a black S class Mercedes. I'm dressed like a tramp.

Mrs H then produces two suitcases and once I was suitably dressed, bundles me off into the back of this merc. Jake Elwood then presses a button and up pops a bottle of champers and two glasses. "Enjoy your drink, Sir".

We head out onto the M4 heading towards Heathrow, sipping champers at 0830. Oh the looks on the other driver's faces were hilarious :D

Once at Heathrow, we head to Terminal 2 (?) and check in at the Air France desk. OK, so we're off to France then. The plane lands and we wait for the mad rush to disembark and casually saunter off the plane. I then see a chap who was dead spit of Thiery Henry, holding a plaque with our names on it, literally standing at the aircraft door. At the top of the plaque is "The Ritz Paris".

Thiery then takes all of our hand luggage and walks us to passport control. Seeing 200+ people waiting to enter, Thiery walks us through the security barrier which was opened by airport staff without a single word spoken. He waves us on and we follow. By now, there are 400 eyes watching us go up to the passport desk behind the barriers, and with Thiery pushing in, hands over our passports for us. We were 10 feet away from the desk keeping our heads down in embarassment. Thiery then waves us past passport control and out to baggage reclaim. "Sit please Sir and Maddam, I will get your cases".

This man hasn't seen our cases so how the bloody hell does he know which is ours?

Cases collected, we head out through an unmarked side door, to another black S class merc. This was slightly stretched with black windows and carpet so thick you couldn't see your shoes!

Thiery drives us into Paris and we end up at the Ritz.

As we stop outside the hotel, members of passing tourists stop and start to take photo's of us! For a giggle I wave and say "Thank you"

We then spend 4 days living in absolute luxury. I then find out that we are booked in as Lord and Lady H. This was a giggle present that I bought for both of us earlier in the year. I bought some land in Scotland, and Scottish law states that if you own land, it entitles you to become a Lord or Lady by their law and British law recognises this title. Anyways, we were upgraded to a suite, chandeliers in the toilet, folded loo paper, personal service for bathroom matters (we decided not to try this :o ), free room service, well, you can imagine the rest.

She pulled out all the stops for my 40th, so I shouldn't moan about her really.

I did end up however with the credit bills :rolleyes: :o :rolleyes: :o

Thank you my darling wife XXX

Guest peter2b2002

after talking about this years Le Mans classic since last year and from Christmas sorting out my camping gear ,cooker saving up funds , booking my ferry etc my wife has just blocked me from going to Le Mans this year,

women :bad:

peter2b

When I sold my last Hood the misses was pregnant, I wanted another car to build but I'm sure she wanted all the money for nesting etc. I couldnt believe it when she insisted on me getting another Hood to build, we even had a second nipper during the build I've now got a 5year old boy a 3 year old girl and 3 year old Hood life don't get much better.

Jez

after talking about this years Le Mans classic since last year and from Christmas sorting out my camping gear ,cooker saving up funds , booking my ferry etc my wife has just blocked me from going to Le Mans this year,

women :bad:

peter2b

Oh dear, :-(

What i want to know is......

Who made the rule, that, she who owns the lady bits makes the rules??

And while we're on the subject.....

When we all said ”i do”,

what we meant was ”ok, i won't”.

Nick.

P.s.... if anyone see's the wife, i didn't write the above. lol.

Guest scrabster

scientists have found that a certain food once eaten will make you ill for the rest of your life,its called wedding cake. :D ooops i can hear the front door opening,gotta go.

jess.