Big Lee's Smallways Weekend

Guest red7

Just a reminder

Landlord is aware we are coming Steve so yes it's organised.......

Reminder ( or advert for anyone that has missed it )

WOODYS WEEKEND -

Time - Weekend of 15th and 16th July. (Arriving to camp anytime PM on Friday 14th )

Location - Smallways Country Inn, just off the A66 at Newsham, about 7 miles from Scotch Corner. (A1)

post-13-1089324333.jpg

Cost - Next to nowt. Officially there is no charge to pitch a tent for the two nights, however as the landlord use to do this for Alan as a personal friend and he doesn't know me from Adam, I want to request a fiver for each tent pitched, which will be offered to the Landlord as a gesture and thank you. (He may invite us back next year as well). Apparently he's a really easy going chap, so If he refuses I will donate it to charity. I'm sure you'll all agree it's a nominal amount. You can come and see me on the weekend.

Facilities - Excellent country pub serving good food (Well it did last time I was there). Toilet and washing facilities (even a shower if I remember rightly and Landlord allows access indoors to facilities all night)

Stuff to do - Your own thing, tyre kick, drink copious amounts of falling over juice, take aspirin etc. - Note I am NOT arranging the BBQ held on previous years so you are free to eat in the pub or go off and explore on the evenings. I will arrange a run out on the Saturday ( to be planned yet), but no -one is obliged to participate. Or in other words I'm going for a run out so feel free to follow me around. I will try and pick places with big car parks!!! All very informal as Hoody things should be.

Next Steps - Please tell me if you want to come and I'll book you a place. There shouldn't be any restriction on numbers unless it gets silly. PM me via RHOCaR with your email address and phone number and I will add you to the growing list. This is mainly to let the landlord know of numbers.