Stamford Car Show

alanrichey

Takes place on 27 August and many of us attend every year. See http://stamfordcarshow.co.uk/

The reason for this early post is that they use an unusual business model. If you have been before they send you an invitation to attend well in advance. Unfortunately they limit the attendance to 300 cars, so if everyone from last year accepts the invitation then no new people can attend. That doesn't happen of course, but it does mean there are VERY limited spaces left for new people. So, if you haven't attended before and want to go then you MUST register now. And make sure you put on your form that you are from the Robin Hood Owners Club and Register, that way we get a Club Stand if we have enough people attending.

Be careful to read their reply as well. Last year a few people thought they had been rejected but in fact they had only been rejected for the 'run out', not the actual show. Very few cars are allowed on the run so that is nearly always fully booked well in advance.

Finally, I seem to have a spare invitation if anyone wants to go but gets rejected.

Can those who have already accepted their invitation let me know so we have an idea of numbers.

So far I have

1, Me

2. Nigel

3. Ivan

4. Derek

5. Mick

Edited by alanrichey