Midlands To Stoneleigh

richyb66

It's not an epic journey but I thought I'd see if anyone wanted to meet up for a drive to Stoneleigh like we did last year.

Meet up on SUNDAY morning 3rd May at our normal place, the Malt Shovel Pub, Coventry Road, Nr Stonebridge, Coventry, CV7 7HL

https://maps.google....ingdom&t=m&z=15

Entrance to pub car park is off the A452 Chester Road heading North 50 yards from the island. 0830 onwards for a prompt departure at 0900.

Second meeting point is the BP garage opposite the Styvechale Arm pub (and Premier Inn) at the junction of the A45 Stonebridge Highway and St.Martins Road (approx postcode CV3 6PB). Departing from here at 0930.

Definitely not an epic journey....Its my trip to and from work every day.

Believe me I have found some very interesting alternative routes when traffic gets bad, which would make you hair turn white, if you tried to follow me in the kit. :crazy:

Looks like you're leading then!

Just in case we get split up when we leave the Malt Shovel, here are the directions.

Join A45 at Malt Shovel, exit A45 at BP garage.

From the garage:

Turn left onto B4113 and follow all the other kits to Stoneleigh.

Guest peter2b2002

If i can get my 2b mot'ed thus weekend i can meet up, just got it working runs ok but i get the odd baack fire from the carb also smells a bit rich any ideas?

Peter2b