So Little Time So Much To Do ---- Part Two

fry61

Looks Phenomenal Bob :crazy: just what you require so anyone who makes WAVES :diablo: for you in the future you will be able to KEELHAUL them :bad:

Nice one my friend may all your Coal be Diamondbright like yourself :give_rose:

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR STEAMING FULL AHEAD :friends:

Stay SAFE and WELL Please :blink:

Im not even going to pretend otherwise.....Im extremely green-eyed jealous!!!

Shes stunning Bob!!!

Ive been toying with the idea of selling up the cars and buying a 1/3 size traction engine to play around with.

Edited by steamer

As my previous posts Nigel. We were invited to Scotland to view "Suilven" -- spent a week with the owner learning first hand how she worked & how to get the best out of the steam plant ,safely; & then all my pocket money changed hands & we became her new owners; trailered home yesterday -- 450 miles.

The story goes that the builder & his wife spent many happy hours in & around the area of Mt Suilven.

Hi Al, yes even on flat calm waters you need your "sea legs" as with a beam of just 5' 6" she rocks when-ever people move about.

After a week on board Sylvia & I still felt the ground moving under our feet when ashore.

Land lubber trying to regain his sea legs more like ---- fortunately Lock Katrine was a whole lot calmer than when we sailed in a 70 foot schooner across Bay of Biscay --- I was greener than your car Andi.