Hello

Guest 1600_s7

Guest 1600_s7

Hi,

Im new to the Robin Hood forum, I bought my hood yesterday. Have been out enjoying her tonight.

Just thought I would say hi and find out if there are any other members in the Cornwall area.

Cheers

Adam

Heres a pic of my car.

post-13-1092871891.jpg

Welcome to the world of Hoodies Adam.

As Tim says, get your membership form in to him, and you'll get a list of all other members in your area.

Get your old "Boy Scout" camping equipment out, and get yourself up to the Donington show in September and join in with us all.

Check out the various web sites here. to pick up tips etc.

:) :) :D Big Jim

Guest TerryBarry

That number itself seems a bit odd

Elsewhere [board Statisics] it says there are 921 registered members on this site

And Mat's on holiday :(

Unless some 80 odd have de-registered themselves

Edited by TerryBarry

The 1,111 is this board number not his RHOCaR membership number which will be different when he joins (bit pretentous there Guy ;) ).

It's a good looking car, I was thinking about getting some louvers as they look good and help with the old over heating problem.

Just one question Adam, if you live in Cornwell, where do you go on Holiday? I've always wondered that :lol:

Guest Tony Tank

Welcome to the fold Adam , ;) like Jim says get some camping gear and do one of the shows Donny or Exeter you will enjoy meeting the gang :D

Nice car hope u have many happy hours in it. :p

Tank

Guest jawald

Welcome to the nuthouse - before i bought my Hood and started using this forum I thought Rizla was a fag paper!!!!!! I know better now. Enjoy your car and try and get to as many meets as possible. This is a down to earth forum with a few regulars who are not 'exclusive' or 'elite' in fact the opposite. Some of the technical stuff is awesome. To me its a great addition to owning the dreaded Hood.. Hope to meeet up some day.