Surrey?

Knock-on

OK, haven't been about recently so haven't got a clue what happens in our woefully underrepresented corner of civilization but was wondering if there's such a thing as a gathering near my Manor? Is this posted somewhere and I'm looking in the wrong place and what's happening in December?

Hi Larry

Jon Wright (Owlman on the forum) is the Surrey area sec best to PM him to see what's going on in the area

The Thames Valley has not got an area sec with the post being vacant, so not much going on there!!!!!

Chris

We have some great roads but one more bad Winter and they'll be mostly unusable. May have to build a 4x4 Hood :D

Pubs are a different matter :)

I'm sure Owlman has some ideas under his hat so will wait for him to respond but if anyone's in the Guildford direction in December then drop me a line or if a few people want to converge one Saturday or Sunday Lunchtime then I can suggest a good venue.

Hi

Very sorry about the lack of things going on this year work and personal life have taken up all of my time. It's been that bad my car went bang in a big way in september and haven't even had time to fix it

Arround this time of year not much goes on I am afraid due to the weather and cars being off the road for there winter mods or getting fixed as in my case.

Next year there will be a run outs arround the area,the usual local meets and a local hoody might be needing a had with his kit.

Sorry not more is going on its just this time of year with our type cars.

Guest boggybogstar

Hi Larry, there are a few major things happening in the next few weeks in this area.

This Sunday theres a mass gathering in respect of Remembrance day, each year we have an early run to a breakfast and then a short hop to a small village where we lay a poppy reef round a memorial with the local villagers - who absolutley welcome us with open arms.

Next Saturday is "Total Kitcar Live" at Brands hatch, we have 37 cars so far attending that event

Why not pop along?

details here

http://southernkitcars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6516

and here

http://southernkitcars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6538

I would suggest your probably in one of the most active areas, RhoCar have always supported these events

Thanks

• 1 month later...