Only 6 Sleeps Left

Guest dinger

I have only 6 sleeps left until I collect my Zero, I just checked on ebay and have bought 37 items in the last 3 weeks, Lol,

I think the only thing I havnt bought and will need is the engine and clutch, Space is tight so will need to get it rolling as soon as possible, please beware as there will be a guy on this club asking questions with the need for fast answers :air_kiss:

The garage is all sorted, new strip lights and all my tools neatly racked in my tool box( its been some years since thats happened) A nice piece of carpet layed down and some halogen heaters to keep me warm on the cold winters nights,

I think I'm ready as a I'll ever be.

The garage is all sorted, new strip lights.

Pleased you have plenty of light, you will need it to read the build manual :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If you don't get a copy, zoomzoom says Jess has it :o

Enjoy the build that is the main thing.

Steve

Pleased you have plenty of light, you will need it to read the build manual :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

If you don't get a copy, zoomzoom says Jess has it :o

Enjoy the build that is the main thing.

Steve

Its ok Steve, I managed to get a build manual from a shop that sells sky hooks and rocking horse doo doo,

hi dave

dont be smoking in the garage as you know it will be sussed .

good luck with the build and i realy hope it all arrives .

let me know how you get on with the kit of bits ?

graham

Alright Graham,

I spoke to Richard yesterday and he assures me that everything is ready to pick up, you can come and have a nosey around it then, should be in the garage all day saturday, Apparently Sunday is family day, Lol,

I'm a bit gutted as I'm picking the kit up on Thursday and have to help the sister in law move house on Friday, How inconsiderate to have a moving date then,

Guest zoomzoom

Hi, Good luck with the build

Remember...... Measure it once and cut it twice

If it moves, salute it, if it doesnt paint it

If you find that none of the parts fit together and holes don't line up etc don't fret thats how its ment to be

:D :D :D :D :D

Marcus

Guest mcramsay

also warn your wife and family to expect mental break downs now and then. and nights of just looking at the wall murmering to your self trying to work out how to fix something. also get your self a multi meter, it will be your god when you come to wire the thing. and save up for a spanking new 2.0 blacktop zetec with jenveys and emerald ecu. it looks and sounds (and no doubt goes (i havnt got that far yet) ) like a mother trucker B)

Guest Ian & Carole

Our 2b was finished in 2003.

Stick with it.

If you have a bad day walk away and close the garage door :mellow:

It WILL be better tommorow.

I must have spent days sat on the work bench with a bit of paper on a clip board making notes for the next problem..and........

....now ......every drive is an ear to ear grin.... :D :rolleyes:

It will cause frustrations but worth it Oh yes very much yes :D :D :D :D :D :D