British Ironworks Museum Rally 15Th July

Graydawn

Hi to everyone, apologies if any errors as first post as new member.Is anyone attending the Transport Rally at the Ironworks Museum near Oswestry on 15th July? Will be my first show and only had the 2B for four years!

Cheers,

Graham

4 years and this is your first post?! :blink: Wow, you either don't drive it much or you really know what you're doing :)

Why are all the events in this country in the Midlands? :( I never get to anything unless I'm prepared to get up at 5am and do a minimum of 300 miles!!

4 years and approx 200 miles per year,hoping this will go up. :rofl: .Don,t know what I am doing as not worked on a car for 30+ years, and things very quiet with the Kit Car scene in North Wales. Midlands a little bit of a slog, not even sure if the car will go that far.

• Like 2

Why are all the events in this country in the Midlands? :( I never get to anything unless I'm prepared to get up at 5am and do a minimum of 300 miles!!

Can always join us over in Hampshire Neil.

Why are all the events in this country in the Midlands?

Well it tay cos of or bostin accents......... an it tay cos wim considerably richer than yow

But maybe because it WAS the hardware capital of the world and had a lots and lots of car factories and there are still quite a few kit companies up here.

Plus we have to be active cos all the pork pies, faggots n pays, stilton, marmite, and crisps will kill us :rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Andi
  • Like 3

Went to this on Sunday. Great place with lots to see. Plenty of cars, we were number 305. Weather was good which was a bonus. Followed Graham in and we were parked in the metalwork safari field just behind the hippos! Had my 2 minutes of fame being interviewed about the car and made sure I promoted Rhocar!

• Like 1

Great to meet up with you Rob. Really nice day out and plenty to see in very relaxed atmosphere.Thought I would try joining small parade around the site, but car decided to misbehave when starting in 1st or reverse, tramping i thing this is called ,which made the procession not too enjoyable.Got Home ok though. Therefore more work required on the car.

Rob, you have done an exceptional job on your 3A and you have given me something to aim for with mine,look forward to seeing you at another show in future.Cheers