Stoneleigh ... After The Event

Andi

They will borrow the viaduct from Harry Potter film so will be way above the showground --- although the map looks like it will be an embankment -- ??

Spoke to a lass who worked for the NFU at Stoneleigh ( while in Scotland) she said a lot of buildings are coming down in preparation, the business users of the site probably wont be affected but she had no clue about the shows.

Is the river north of the rail line & also the main public parking?

Edited by florin metal works

Oh wow, sorry, I misunderstood. So Stoneleigh is staying as a functioning site?

Well, I have no inside knowledge on that but, going by that map, they're only losing about 20% of their site - still lots left over...

True, and it is in line with the buildings that we saw getting ripped down at the weekend - they are all over that side of the site. So it makes sense. I guess I just figured even though the line ran through that section, there would be some "knock on effect" outside of that. I wonder if the use of the site will change to something more of an industrial estate, rather than a horticultural showground, as it seems to be going that way anyway... and it's not like our little kit car show needs all the space anyway... :)