Another Milestone Reached...

Tazzzzman1

Passed another major milestone today....after much overnight worrying.

Spent several hours yesterday checking out wiring. Tried to fire up the MX5 lump for the first time. but no joy. After checking spark etc, decided it was definately a fuel issue. Most probably fuel pump (which I had modified) or injectors. Eventually giving up decided to sleep on it.

Tonight after completing the wiring check (all seemed ok) decided to check fuel pipes. I found in my haste I had inadvertently connected fuel supply to fuel retun on the fuel rail...................duh! :blush:

Swapped them over, 1st turn of the key. SHE FIRED UP......

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thats all my wiring fully functional (as far as I can tell so far)

Hopefully now she will be readyish for Stoneleigh (The car will be on the Roadrunner stand) Hoping for IVA end of May 8) :drinks:

Guest Hammy360

Passed another major milestone today....after much overnight worrying.

Spent several hours yesterday checking out wiring. Tried to fire up the MX5 lump for the first time. but no joy. After checking spark etc, decided it was definately a fuel issue. Most probably fuel pump (which I had modified) or injectors. Eventually giving up decided to sleep on it.

Tonight after completing the wiring check (all seemed ok) decided to check fuel pipes. I found in my haste I had inadvertently connected fuel supply to fuel retun on the fuel rail...................duh! :blush:

Swapped them over, 1st turn of the key. SHE FIRED UP......

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Thats all my wiring fully functional (as far as I can tell so far)

Hopefully now she will be readyish for Stoneleigh (The car will be on the Roadrunner stand) Hoping for IVA end of May 8) :drinks:

Been exactly there mate lol!

Guest MarkB

Hasn't quite got the whistle that yours has Mark....not yet :spiteful: :spiteful:

I prefer to describe it as a cats arse in a liquidiser.... i wish it was a nice whistle