Gbs Open Day 10/6/17

Andi

Celebrating 10 years of the Zero.

Anyone going??

I just might if the weather is ok

(From GBS website)

We would like to invite you all to our GBS Weekend... Our Summer Open Day which is going to be held at the GBS factory. It will be a great chance to come and meet the GBS team , look around the GBS Workshop, Machine Shop and Show Room as well as the Kit Spares Shop & showroom & a possible test drive in our Zero demonstrators. We will also be celebrating 10 years of the GBS Zero sports car so it is extra special & we hope to get a car park full of Zero's. Then on the Sunday we will be at Rockingham for a Track Day with the Zero's. Please see the track day event for more details & to book your place.
We look forward to seeing you all over the weekend & hope you will be able to join us.

We will be holding a raffle on the day for a fantastic prize that has kindly donated by Rockingham that I’m sure you would all like to WIN! Which is a Family Ticket to the British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) that is held 26th & 27th August..... Good luck!

Advance warning would be good, feels like GBS does not want us to be involved! I have a zero and this forum is much better for advice and information, although GBS has always been supportive during the build and upgrades.

Loads of notice, I knew 2 months ago!

in fact I was the first and only one there for a while. I suspect the weather put a few off.

Yes but normally they would add something to our forum, and we have so many Zero's now. Do they still have membership either sponsor or honary guess?

well i think rhocar were about 90% of the attendees so a very disappointing turnout from the zero owners and it was a ten year celebration

... Er...you're one of those Zero owners - isn't it just that Zero owners also happen to be RHOCAR members? :-)