Show Winner..well Nearly

maccavvy

Well today I was at a local car show. Locke park gala in Barnsley with a car show run by the Yorkshire thoroughbred car club.

Ive done this for the last 2 years with the kit. This years show was self judged , so only people who are in the show can vote.

I was in the special interest section .along with imprezas an immaculate supercharged jag ,a mgf and a merc slk plus other motors.

Me and the lads went for a walk about to look at the other motors,when we got back I noticed a note on the screen said id won a prize.

had to go to the award ceremony shake hands with the mayor and get my reward.

rosette_zpse11772a1.jpg

Runner up 2nd best motor of the section.. happy bunny

Also got talking to a man whos son is on here who built a super spec and is currently building a gt40

and another hood owner,steve, who isn't on the forum yet but after speaking to me and terry who popped in to show off and say hello ,I reckon he will be soon and the club

• Like 2

Nice one Marcus, we need to get a bigger presence there next year.

will get you info dude.. bloddy Mercedes have won stand of the show for a few years now.. need to make a dent in that one.