Midlands Run To Wales 12Th To 14Th August 2016

richyb66

At the moment I know Redtrev is leaving later so there's a chance to travel up in a later group with him (if you can keep up) as he knows the route well.

Yes, quite familiar with the route having run it twice last year! (Once in the kit, then in Suzanne's mini).

My departure time is not set in concrete as Suzanne's cystoscopy is 09:30, so it depends upon hospital efficiency and, of course, the outcome. Assuming all's well, I'll then head over to Lichfield to pick up Brian and go from there.

Fuelled up yesterday ready to go and can't wait!

XC Weather forecast is looking promising (at time of post!)

http://www.xcweather.co.uk/forecast/Morfa_nefyn

:)

T

• Like 2

I'll be joining up late. I am aiming to leave Coventry no later than 13:00 so could possibly be at Rhug Farm Shop for 15:00 lol. Chances are I'll be meeting you all at the end destination.

What is the plan from Rhug onwards? To the accommodation and meeting up for drinks in the afternoon/evening?

I have been called to a big meeting Friday with work so won't get away in time. Dilemma as to come or not as won't be leaving till after 5 so will be very late and will be traveling on my own so no backup in the extreamly unlikely event the I break down ( been known to happen) not booked in to hotel but checked and rooms are avail.

Jackie and I are about to leave. We'll be in the Subaru sadly as I've effectively run out of time to get the Winter mods finished. Big thanks to Gaz and Thrashed for helping over the last few days but it wasn't quite to be.

If you're able to bring yourself a folding chair this weekend it might be helpful and I'll see everyone tomorrow.

• Like 1